Breakfast-for-Dinner (Brinner) Giveaway Official Rules
The following are the official rules (“Rules") for the Simply Potatoes® Breakfast-for-Dinner Giveaway(“Drawing"). Drawing winners will be chosen at random; no judging or competition is involved. In order to enter the Drawing, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
1. RANDOM DRAWING; NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Drawing winners will be chosen at random. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win the Drawing. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. SPONSOR. The Drawing is sponsored by Crystal Farms Refrigerated Distribution Company (“Sponsor"), a Minnesota corporation with its principal place of business at 301 Carlson Parkway, Suite 400, Minnetonka, MN 55305.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Drawing, follow the directions on the Simply Potatoes® Breakfast-for-Dinner Official Rules page, located at /breakfast-lovers/breakfast-for-dinner-giveaway-official-rules/. One entry per person per calendar day. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion or incompatibility, will be ineligible. The Drawing is open to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. The Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, agents and representatives (and their immediate family members) of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies are not eligible to participate in the Drawing.
4. DRAWING DATES. The Drawing begins on May 12, 2015 and ends on June 22, 2015 at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be notified by email. If a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within two (2) business days after the notification email is sent, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Weekly winners will be announced on our Pinterest page at https://www.pinterest.com/simplypotatoes/ on the following dates:
Entries received May 12-17: Announcement during the week of May 18
Entries received May 18-24: Announcement during the week of May 25
Entries received May 25-May 31: Announcement during the week of June 1
Entries received June 1-7: Announcement during the week of June 8
Entries received June 8-14: Announcement during the week of June 15
Entries received June 15-22: Announcement during the week of June 22
One grand prize winner will be announced on our Pinterest page at https://www.pinterest.com/simplypotatoes/ on the following dates:
Entries received May 12-June 22: Announcement during the week of June 22
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, fill out all required fields in the form. Upon successful completion of form, submissions will be entered in the Drawing. Incomplete submissions are void and will not be considered.
6. PRIZES. Six (6) winners will each win one (1) prize. Prize is a Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Nonstick Stainless Steel 10-Inch Skillet. One (1) winner will win one (1) grand prize. Grand prize is a Visa gift card. Winners will be chosen at random. Once a winner is chosen, he/she will be ineligible to win another prize in any Simply Potatoes® drawing during 2015. All results and decisions are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable entry period. The approximate retail value of the prize is $55.00 (U.S.); the approximate retail value of the grand prize is $150.00 (U.S.). The prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. GENERAL. This Drawing is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. By entering and participating in the Drawing, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Drawing. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Drawing, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Drawing at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, if the Drawing is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, because of the lack of entry submissions, incomplete entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. Upon cancellation or termination of the Drawing for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an entry and participating in the Drawing, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use and publish your name on Sponsor’s Facebook page and website(s), without further compensation to you. To the extent a license is required for Sponsor to so use and publish your name, such license is granted by your participation in the Drawing.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING, OR YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Drawing, or for the termination or cancellation of the Drawing.
If any section, provision, term or clause of these Rules shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.