User Submission of Ideas and Other Materials
Online Legal Policy
Giveaways & Sweepstakes Rules
Crystal Farms collects personal information from our online guests only on a voluntary basis and does not require any personal information for access to our web sites. If one of our web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, Crystal Farms will use the voluntarily submitted information only to respond to our online visitors and for internal purposes and will not disclose any personal information to third parties.
User Submission of Ideas and Other Material
Crystal Farms and its family of companies appreciate hearing from customers. However, this website is not a solicitation for original or creative ideas, and such material should not be submitted to us. You are cautioned that any original or creative material that you send to us, including ideas for new products, new product names, recipes, new promotions, new technologies or processes, new marketing plans or new advertising campaigns, will be considered the exclusive property of Crystal Farms. That means:
- Ideas and other material that you submit to us will not be treated as confidential.
- Crystal Farms will become the sole and exclusive owner of any ideas or other material that you submit.
- You will not be entitled to any compensation for ideas or other material that you submit to us.
Online Legal Policy
Crystal Farms maintains this web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this web site only for your non-commercial personal use provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without Crystal Farms' prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Crystal Farms. Crystal Farms neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Crystal Farms.
- Although Crystal Farms uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this web site, Crystal Farms makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Crystal Farms assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the web site.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this web site is at your own risk. Neither Crystal Farms nor any other party involved in creating this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Crystal Farms also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site.
- Crystal Farms has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by Crystal Farms of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this web site without the prior written consent of Crystal Farms.
- Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Crystal Farms. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- All of the Crystal Farms trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this web site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Crystal Farms or one of its corporate affiliates. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this web site without the prior written permission of Crystal Farms. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content displayed on this web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Crystal Farms may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
No entry fee. No purchase necessary. Sponsored by Crystal Farms.
Open to residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Crystal Farms and its corporate affiliates as well as its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, or other parties in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of the Crystal Farms Sweepstakes and their immediate family members and persons living in their same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec, and wherever prohibited by law.
How to Enter
Complete the online entry form and submit your entry as directed.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU MAY SUBMIT ONLY ONE ENTRY TO THE GIVEAWAY PER EACH MONTHLY DRAWING. Multiple entries in the same calendar month will disqualify you from participation. The giveaway begins on our about January 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM Central Time (CT) and ends on December 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM Central Time (CT).
Mechanically reproduced entries will be automatically disqualified. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, inaccurate, or misdirected entries. Sponsor, its agents and representatives are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor.
The Crystal Farms designated prize will be awarded to the contest winners of the Giveaway. All federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes/duties are the sole responsibility of the winners. Failure to take delivery within 14 days of availability may cause prize to be forfeited. No prize transfer or substitution. The following prize will be awarded to 12 winners (one for each month) in 2013. A one-year supply of Simply Potatoes (52, free one package coupons, maximum value $4.00 each). Approximate total retail value $208.00. The following prize will be awarded to three (3) winners - one winner, randomly selected, each month, during the months of April, May and June 2013: one Le Creuset baking dish. Retail value: $50.00.
Selection of Winners
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified via email, with timing dependent on offer. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected notification. If winner is not of legal age in the state of residence, prize will be forfeited. By accepting the prize and accepting the giveaway eligibility statements included on the entry form, winners attest to reading and understanding giveaway rules and also consent to the use of their names and/or likenesses and/or any other information that they provide to Crystal Farms for advertising, Internet and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited.
Except where prohibited, prize winners will be posted here.
Internet Specific Sweepstakes
In the event of a dispute regarding an Internet entry submission, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
Sponsor, its agents and representatives are not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, computer transmissions, or for technical telephone equipment, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions of any kind, or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof.
Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor are also not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software transmissions which may limit a participant's ability to participate, or damage user's system as a result of participation, or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
General Terms and Conditions
By participating in this Sweepstakes, the entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, consultants, employees and representatives are not responsible for (i) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of technical or other difficulties, or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without any liability to any entrant.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.