Potato Taco Lasagna
It's lasagna with a Mexican twist! This bake-ahead meal is great for nights when there's no time to cook.
1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed and drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups (12 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup corn chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain.
Stir in salsa, spinach, water and taco seasoning; set aside.
2. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Place half of the Simply Potatoes on bottom of pan. Top with half of the meat mixture, ¾ cup sour cream and 1 ½ cups cheese. Repeat layer ending with the cheese.
3. Bake, covered, 45 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; top with corn chips. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.